This is a private driving package to one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Masai Mara Game Reserve is host to the spectacular Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration. The spectacle involves about two million wildebeest crossing the River Mara for greener pastures, and is widely considered to be one of the seven natural wonders of the world. BBC’s Big Cat Diaries were filmed at The Masai Mara. Book and experience the real wild.
Price From: $550 PPS
(Price based on 2 adults sharing)
- Day 1: Picked up at JKIA and drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve staying at Base Camp Explorer
- Day 2: Fullday at Masai Mara staying at Base Camp Explorer
- Day 3: Breakfast after morning game drive and then drive back to Nairobi, drop off at the airport/ your hotel
This itineraries can be fully customized to include your choice of Lodges/ Camps with additional nights and extra light aircraft transfer flights, with optional night drives and bush walks.
- Park entrance fees
- Game drives in our 4wd vehicle with pop-up roof
- Private transport/safari
- Full Board Hotel Accommodation while on safari
- All activities (unless labeled as optional
- Enough mineral bottled water while on safari
- A professional safari guide
- Daily safari and wildlife briefing
- Airports meet and greet
- All government taxes where applicable
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Everyone is guaranteed a window seat for maximum game viewing
- International flights (from/to home)
- Medical insurance
- Passports and visas
- Driver/ Guide Gratuity and Tips
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
Day 1: Pick up from the Airport – Maasai Mara Game Reserve
After meet an greet, You will then depart to Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Maasai Mara is situated in south-west Kenya and is one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Together with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania it forms Africa’s most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world’s top safari big game viewing Eco-system. It is globally famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards and cheetahs, and the annual migration of Thomson’s gazelle and wildebeest to and from the Serengeti every year from July to October known as the Great Wildebeest Migration You will arrive in time for lunch at Base Camp Explorer.
After lunch you will have afternoon game drive at Masai Mara Game Reserve.. You will later drive back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Morning breakfast and then exit with packed lunch for a full day game drive at the park in search of the Wildebeest migrations and the Big 5. Return in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Choose a morning Balloon ride in the early morning where you will be picked up from your camp and transferred you to the balloon launch site. Here you will meet your pilot, receive a briefing and watch the inflation of your balloon. The pilot controls the altitude of your balloon: After the ride, you will be given a certificate. Afterwards, you will drive back to the camp for breakfast and game drives later on.
Have an early morning Game drive, Return for breakfast, Freshen up and then a Mid-morning Game Drive, Have lunch and then spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure like swimming in the pool, More game drives in the evening in search of more animals and finally dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Drive back to Nairobi
After breakfast you will drive back to Nairobi where you will spend the day at leisure with optional activities depending on your flight schedule.
Later you will be transferred to the Airport for your flight home / preferred hotel in Nairobi.