Premier Parks & Reserves not to be Missed
- Masai Mara National Reserve, famous for hosting annual wildebeest migration, is the 7th wonder of the world and home to the Big Five in high density.
- Amboseli National Park is prominent for hosting huge heard of Elephants and a clear view of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Lake Nakuru National Park is eminent for vast varieties of birds, especially millions of pink flamingos and endangered Rothschild’s giraffes.
- Olpajeta Conservancy is celebrated for hosting the only two remaining endangered northern white Rhinos in the world. In addition, it houses Sweetwater’s Chimpanzee Sanctuary for orphaned, abandoned, and rescued chimpanzees.
- Samburu National Reserve is renowned for housing rare northern specialist species in abundance. They are also known as Samburu Special, as well as endangered Pancake tortoise.
- Last but not least is Nairobi National Park, which is famed for being the only National park within a capital city in the world. The park accommodates all the Big Five except Elephant.
|Area||580,370 sq kms|
|Highest Point||Mt Kenya – 5,199m|
|Main Language||English, Swahili|
|Currency||Kenya Shilling (KES)|
Kenya – the name is almost synonymous with the word “safari.” The country has several National Parks and Game Reserves. Kenya National Parks & Game Reserves are renowned for their uniqueness.
No other place on the planet conjures such a spirit of adventure and romance. Undoubtedly, for first-time visitors, the sheer diversity of things to do is dazzling. Wildlife, of course, is top on the list. Ancient tribes such as the Maasai, Kikuyu, and Samburu retain their traditional customs, living in relative harmony with the natural world.
Amazing Memories Safaris organizes the best Kenya Safari Packages, using the best safari routes for maximum game viewing. Indeed we are the best partner in this; We will ensure you will enjoy the uniqueness of Kenya National Parks and Game Reserves.