Booking Terms & Conditions
Safari Booking Terms and Conditions
The Safari Booking/Reservation
For safari booking and reservation, a minimum of 25% of the total price is required at the time of booking, and the balance of 75% is payable on arrival before the start of the safari. Clients can make payments in US dollars through a wire transfer or credit card for overseas bookings. Residents pay in local currency at the rate of exchange applicable at the time of payment.
Further, please note that in these COVID times, we are very flexible in terms of the Itinerary line-up, sudden change of dates, postponement, or cancellations that may occur out of Covid-19. In such occurrences, Our clients have a choice of getting a refund as long as the cancellation is related to COVID-19 OR postponing the safari to a later date at no extra charge.
We also have several health facilities that we have partnered with to assist our guests with PCR COVID TEST that their home countries may require to re-enter once the safari is over.
In case of cancellation, the following cancellation policy will apply;
- 60 days and above 90% Refund
- 45 to 59 days 60% Refund
- 30 to 44 days 50% Refund
- 15 to 29 days 25% Refund
- Below 14 days No Refund
If the cancelation arises out of terror threat, natural events, or Covid-19, the hotels will not charge for no-show but will issue a credit note for the deposits. Clients can use this credit note in future visits.
Modification Of Tour
If you choose to modify the arrangements after the commencement of the tour, i.e., change accommodation or the duration of your stay, the Company is very flexible in terms of the Itinerary line-up and will assist. Still, Amazing Memories Safaris will accept these changes based on hotel availability and cancellation policies.
Tour prices/Rates include:
- Parks Entry Fees
- Full Board Hotel Accommodation while on safari
- All Meals throughout safari and hot lunch/ picnic lunch where necessary
- Enough mineral bottled water while on safari
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Private Transport using a 4X4 Safari Minivan or Land cruiser
- Ultimate game drives in our specially designed 4 x 4 wheel drive with pop-up roof for maximum game viewing, and everyone is guaranteed a window seat.
- Amazing Memories Safaris will provide a service of a professional English-speaking safari guide.
- Government taxes will where applicable.
- Daily safari and wildlife briefing
- Airports meet and greet
Tour price/Rates excludes:
- Expenses and other items that are purely of personal nature
- Medical insurance.
- Passports and visas
- Driver/ Guide Gratuity and Tips
- Covid-19 Test Fees
Once we agree and sign the contract, we try our level best to maintain the itinerary as it is. Sometimes hotels may close up, become flooded, become fully booked, or a natural disaster may arise; in case of a situation like this, we book an alternative hotel that is an equal or better standard, but we go through this process in communication with clients.
Passports, Visas and Travel Insurance
You are required to ensure that your passport and travel documentation are in order and that you have obtained the necessary visas for your journey. Should you need assistance on this matter, we will be pleased to make recommendations. It is now compulsory for everyone entering Kenya to have a VISA before departure from their country of residence. You can obtain visa online on this link www.visa.go.ke.
Amazing memories safaris insure all their guests under the AMREF Evacuation Cover- This is complimentary. We further recommend that our clients to ensure they adequately insure themselves for the entire tour duration regarding illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation, and curtailment. The choice of the insurer is the sole discretion of the clients. Peruse our travel tips document for better preparation.
- We insure our clients against legal liability arising from injuries passengers might receive while inside vehicles.
- AMS is a tour operator and travel agent thus its does not own any airlines, hotels, lodges, or any accommodation facilities of our own. We will arrange flight tickets and hotel/accommodation bookings, and other travel services only as your agent. Therefore, you are also subject to the additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of such third party services. AMS does not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer due to the acts, omissions, or defaults of any such supplier or third party. However, we will always endeavor to contract services of companies which in our discretion, deliver the services in the appropriate quality while adhering to the laws of the land.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the necessary travel documents (a passport valid for the duration of your trip, all the necessary visas, etc.) before embarking on your trip/safari. Sometimes, visa requirements change without notice. Please make sure to check with the appropriate embassy or consulate.
- All baggage and personal effects of any traveler will be the traveler’s risk throughout and should, if necessary, be insured against loss or damage for which Amazing Memories Safaris accept no responsibility.
- We will take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and enjoyment of the services you may purchase from us. However, we shall not accept any responsibility for death, injury, delay, loss, or damage arising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever; acts of terrorism, acts of nature or government; neglect, accident, error, or omission caused by any third party suppliers or independent contractors, their employees, representatives; or, any event beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to alter any of these conditions at any time.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR DREAM SAFARI?
- EVERY TOUR INSURED – We insure all our guests under the AMREF Evacuation Cover- This is complimentary.
- WE ARE KATO BONDED – KATO Members regulated by the Code of Conduct to provide their clients with the highest possible service quality. The bonded scheme provides clients with added reassurance and peace of mind while dealing with a KATO member for a safari booking.
- TOP-RATED ON TRIP ADVISOR – Well Reviewed & Awarded ‘2018 Certificate of Excellence’ and “Travelers’ Choice Award 2020” with over 90% Reviewers giving us a 5 STAR.’
- SECURE PAYMENT METHODS – Our Online Credit Card Payment and Bank to Bank Transfer option are very safe.
- BEST SAFARI GUIDES AND DRIVERS: All Amazing Memories Safaris guides are members of the Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association.
- TOP DESTINATIONS: We take you to the premier safari destinations and let you fully immerse yourself in wild adventures for lifetime memories
- FLEXIBILITY: Our Itineraries are flexible to suit you