This 5 Days Kenya Mid Range Safari to Tsavo East, West & Amboseli is an adventure of its kind that takes you to the world’s most exciting national parks, Park to be visited include; Tsavo East National park, Tsavo West National Park, Amboseli National Park, and finally drive back to Nairobi or Mombasa. At the end of this safari, the sweet memories stick for a lifetime.
1st day: Picked up at JKIA and then drive to Tsavo East National Park staying at Voi Wildlife Lodge (FB)
2nd day: Breakfast and then drive to Tsavo West National Park staying at Rhino Valley Lodge (FB)
3rd day: After breakfast, you will later drive to Amboseli National Park staying at Amboseli Kibo Camp (FB)
4th day: Fullday at Amboseli National Park staying at Amboseli Kibo Camp (FB)
5th day: After breakfast, you will then drive back to Nairobi and drop off at the airport for your flight back home (FB)
This 5 Days Kenya Mid Range Safari to Tsavo East, West & Amboseli can be fully customized to include your choice of Lodges/ Camps. You can finish your safari in either Nairobi or Mombasa.
- Park entrance fees
- Game drives in our 4wd vehicle with pop-up roof
- Private transport/safari
- Full Board Hotel Accommodation while on safari
- All activities (unless labeled as optional
- Enough mineral bottled water while on safari
- A professional safari guide
- Daily safari and wildlife briefing
- Airports meet and greet
- All government taxes where applicable
- Transfers from and to the airport
- International flights (from/to home)
- Medical insurance
- Passports and visas
- Driver/ Guide Gratuity and Tips
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
Click Here for more similar packages.
To Encourage you More to book with us;
- We cover our guests under the AMREF Evacuation Cover– This is complimentary.
- We are KATO Bonded –KATO Members are bound by the Code of Conduct to provide the highest possible quality of service to their clients. Also, the bonded scheme provides clients with the added reassurance and peace of mind while dealing with a KATO member for a safari booking.
- We are well-reviewed on Trip Advisor and Awarded ‘2018 Certificate of Excellence’. Also, we are as well awarded “Travelers’ Choice Award 2020” with over 95% of Reviewers giving us a 5 STAR.’
- We license our guides under the Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association.
- All our Safari Itineraries are flexible.