Kenya, Tanzania & Zanzibar Grandest Honeymoon Safaris
Visit Kenya, Tanzania, and Zanzibar and experience a 14 days East Africa grand honeymoon safari of a lifetime!
The best parks for our honeymooners, will include Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha Hells Gate, Masai Mara Game Reserve, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and Zanzibar Beach as well as the Kenyan capital, Nairobi.
After two weeks in this African paradise, Our Honeymooners will leave with romantic safari memories that will last their lifetime! Come and enjoy your new life together starting it off in Africa!
Price From: $3,950 PPS (Price based on 2 adults sharing)
SUMMARY ITINERARY / Days
- 1st Day: Picked up at JKIA and transferred to Eka Hotel in Nairobi.
- 2nd Day: Breakfast, then drive to Amboseli National Park staying at Amboseli Kibo Safari Camp.
- 3rd Day: Entire full day in Amboseli staying at Kibo Safari Camp.
- 4th Day: Morning breakfast then drive to Lake Naivasha staying at Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
- 5th Day: Drive to Masai Mara after breakfast staying at Mara Sopa Lodge.
- 6th Day: Full day in Masai Mara Staying at Mara Sopa Lodge.
- 7th Day: Another Full day in Masai Mara Staying at Mara Sopa Lodge.
- 8th Day: After breakfast, you drive to Serengeti in Tanzania Via Isebania boarder staying at Serengeti Simba lodge.
- 9th Day: A whole full day in Serengeti Staying at Serengeti Simba Lodge.
- 10th Day: You drive to Ngorongoro after breakfast staying at Ngorongoro Oldeani Lodge.
- 11th Day: Early morning breakfast and then drive to Arusha and fly to Zanzibar staying at The Sands Beach Resort.
- 12&13th Day: Two Full days in Zanzibar staying at The Sands Beach Resort.
- 14th Day: Finally, you fly back to Nairobi after breakfast and later connect with your onward flight.
In Addition, this 14 days East Africa grand honeymoon safari itinerary, can be fully customized to include your choice of Lodges/ Camps, Optional light aircraft transfer flights, night game drives, and bush walks.
Also, you can check more options in East Africa Combined Safaris
- Park entrance fees
- Game drives in our 4wd vehicle with pop-up roof
- Private transport/safari
- Full Board Hotel Accommodation while on safari
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Enough mineral bottled water while on safari
- A professional safari guide
- Daily safari and wildlife briefing
- Airports meet and greet
- All government taxes where applicable
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Everyone is guaranteed a window seat for maximum game viewing
- International flights (from/to home)
- Medical insurance
- Passports and visas
- Driver/ Guide Gratuity and Tips
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
Day 1: Arrival
On landing in JKIA Airport, you will be met by the “Amazing Memories Safaris and Tours” representative who will give you a short briefing concerning your safari. He/She will then drive you to Eka Hotel Nairobi, where you will check-in and have your overnight stay. So settle back and relax as you prepare to start your honeymoon safari!
Day 2: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
After breakfast, you will depart to Amboseli National Park. Amboseli National Park is the best park to get close to the free-ranging elephant and have spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
You will arrive at Amboseli Kibo Safari Camp in time for lunch. After lunch, you will take off for an exciting afternoon game drive and later return to camp for dinner and your overnight stay.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park
After breakfast, you will take off on an early morning game drive and then return to camp for breakfast.
After breakfast, you will freshen up and take off on a mid-morning game drive. You will return to camp for lunch and then spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure swimming in the pool.
There will be opportunities for more game drives in the evening in search of more animals. Later in the evening, you will return to camp for dinner and your overnight stay.
Day 4: Amboseli National Park- Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, you will check-out and drive to Lake Naivasha with en route via Nairobi. You will arrive in time for lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge. Today’s activities include either a Hippo boat ride or Walking safari at Hells Gate. Other Optional activities include cycling
Day 5: Lake Naivasha – Maasai Mara National Game Reserve
After breakfast, you will check-out and depart for Maasai Mara, one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Maasai Mara National reserve, is the reserve where you will have the opportunity to see the “Big 5” as well as possibly the Wildebeest Migration.
You will arrive in time for lunch at Mara Sopa Lodge. After lunch and check-in, you will take part in an exciting evening game drive and later return for dinner and your overnight stay.
Day 6: Maasai Mara National Reserve
After breakfast, you will exit the camp with packed lunches in hand to take part in a whole day game drive at the Mara National Reserve in search of the “Big 5”. You will later return for dinner and overnight in Mara Sopa Lodge. Mara
Day 7: Maasai Mara National Reserve
You will rise early for a morning game drive and then return for breakfast. You will then freshen up and take off for a mid-morning game drive. You will return for lunch and then spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure like swimming in the pool; more game drives take place in the evening in search of more animals. After sunset, you will return for dinner and your overnight stay at the camp.
You may also choose a morning Balloon ride (Optional) where you will be picked and transferred to the balloon launch site. Here you will meet your pilot, receive a briefing, and watch the inflation of your balloon. The actual ride starts at 6 am.
Day 8: Maasai Mara National Reserve – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will depart the Mara with a packed lunch Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. After Visa formalities at the Isebania border, you will proceed to Serengeti, Tanzania’s oldest and most famous national park, also a world heritage site and recently proclaimed a “7th World Wide Wonder”. You will arrive in the late afternoon at Serengeti Simba lodge with game drives along the way. You will check-in, freshen-up, and have dinner at the Camp. Later you will turn in for the night.
Day 9: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will depart with packed lunches in hand to experience a whole day game drive at the park. Get a chance to see the “Big 5”, possible migrations, and many more animals. You will later return for dinner and overnight at Serengeti Simba Lodge.
Day 10: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, you will drive to the Ngorongoro Conservancy with an exciting game drive enjoyed along the way to the Ngorongoro Oldeani Lodge. You will check-in, have lunch and then leave the lodge for a half-day Crater Tour. Later in the evening, you will drive back for dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 11: Ngorongoro Crater – Zanzibar Island
After breakfast, you will check-out and be transferred to JRO Airport for your flight to Zanzibar Island. Upon arrival in Zanzibar, you will travel to The Sands Beach Resort Zanzibar for your romantic beach stay. The Sands Beach Resort Zanzibar offers optional activities for an additional fee. Here you will check-in and settle in for the night
Day 12&13: Zanzibar Island
After breakfast, you can choose to relax or perform the following optional activities: a visit to Prison Island, Spice Tour, Dolphin Watching, Safari Blue, Stone Town Tour, etc
Day 14: Zanzibar Island – Nairobi
After breakfast, you will check-out and be transferred to the airport for your flight to Nairobi, where you will connect with your flight back home. This is where your safari will end
PRICES AND RATES BASED ON 2 PEOPLE PER ROOM SHARING
||3rd Jan – 31st Mar
||1st Apr – 31st May
||1st Jun – 30th Oct
||1st Nov – 21st Dec
||22nd Dec – 2nd Jan
|7 Pax & more